DID YOU KNOW?
Do you think you need termite protection? For most people, their home is their single biggest investment. Most homeowners spend 20 to 40 years paying off their homes. The last thing you want to do is get 10 years into a home mortgage and find that termites have been eating your home.
- Termites work quietly and can leave little or no evidence that they are infesting.
- Termites cost U.S. property owners over $5 billion dollars annually.
- An estimated 600,000 residential homes are affected.
- If you own a porch, deck, or stairway that conceals a portion of your exterior wall, subterranean termites can infest your home without any external signs.
- A termite colony of 60,000 can eat a 2″ x 4″ in as little as five months.
- Scientists believe that most termite species eat 2 to 3 percent of their body weight each day.
- Most insurance plans do not cover treatment or repairs due to termites.
If you live in the state of Arkansas, you should not be without termite protection
SIGNS OF AN INFESTATION
Mud tubes on the exterior or interior surfaces could be Signs of Infestation.
Wings all of the same size (look like tiny fish scales) shredded near to your home
Dead termite swarmers. Many times near windows can be Signs of Infestation
DON’T MISTAKE TERMITES FOR ANTS
One of the most common mistakes people make when it comes to identifying termites is mistaking them for ants. The two look very similar but there are a few distinct differences. The picture below shows the differences in a termite swarmer and an ant swarmer.
OUR TERMITE PROTECTION PROCESS
Because every property is different and presents unique circumstances, the first step is to inspect the property. Our technician will come, at no charge, and inspect your property. The technician will be looking for signs of active or previous termite activity, potential termite food sources, and moisture conditions. The technician will then measure the structure.
Next, we will go over with you a customized termite treatment and prevention plan specifically designed to protect your property, based on our inspection and the size of the property.
Once we have an approved plan of action, we will schedule a time to come treat the property at your convenience.